- You must be a Lander Nordic Ski Association member
- Reservations are placed on a first come, first served basis
- Folks staying overnight should be cleaned up and out of the yurt by10:30 am the following morning (to allow day-users in).
- Those reserving the yurt for day use should be cleaned up and out by 2:30 pm on their reserved day (to allow overnighters in).
- Drop-in day use welcome if the yurt is not already reserved. Please respect parties with reservations.
- See Yurt Schedule calendar for availability. Usually an open date on the calendar indicates availability, but be aware that the date may have filled since the calendar was last updated.
- For reservations, e-mail Jerrod Wheeler or call Jerrod at 307-349-2966 Be sure to leave your name and the day or night you wish to reserve.
- Firewood is provided and and axe and splitting maul are located inside.
- Open sliding damper (bottom of front door) when lighting, slightly close front door until burning well then adjust the damper.
- Make sure personal items are not too close when drying.
- Fire extinguisher is located inside yurt.
- Please resupply the split wood inside the yurt for the next user.
- Please make sure fire is out when leaving.
- Do not dispose of other garbage in the vault.
- Please pick up trash and sweep the floor.
- Leave no extra perishable food at the yurt.
- No dogs at the yurt or on the trails…but we do love the little critters.
Donations should be placed in the box inside the yurt or mailed to:LNSA
PO Box 1073
Lander, WY 82520